Solar Power In Kingsley, WA, 6026
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Kingsley (postcode: 6026) and the Joondalup region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Kingsley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kingsley
Western Australia, 6026
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kingsley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Joondalup region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Kingsley's solar energy resources
On average, Kingsley receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kingsley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kingsley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kingsley and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsley: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kingsley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsley: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kingsley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsley: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kingsley
Solar installations in Kingsley, WA, 6026
There are 2606 solar PV installations in Kingsley's postcode, 6026, totaling 6494.52 kW of capacity. The 6026 postcode accounts for 0.171% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kingsley area.
The average system size in Kingsley is 2.49kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kingsley's postcode area are generating an average of 34746 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $312711 monthly and $3804652 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6026 postcode is enough to fully power 1804 Australian homes.
Kingsley solar carbon offset
System owners in Kingsley's postcode are collectively avoiding 12682 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5073 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1821 - 4552 cars off Kingsley's roads.
Kingsley, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Kingsley information
Kingsley's coordinates are -31.809099,115.788898 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kingsley: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kingsley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kingsley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kingsley and the Joondalup region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Kingsley hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Kingsley
Join Kingsley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kingsley and the Joondalup region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.