Solar Power In Kingsvale, NSW, 2587
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Kingsvale (postcode: 2587) and the Goulburn - Yass region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Kingsvale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kingsvale
New South Wales, 2587
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kingsvale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Goulburn - Yass region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Kingsvale's solar energy resources
On average, Kingsvale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.63 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kingsvale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kingsvale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kingsvale and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsvale: 6.6204 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.0888 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0278 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2418 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $725 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kingsvale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsvale: 13.2408 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.1776 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0556 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4836 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1450 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kingsvale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsvale: 22.068 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.296 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.426 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8061 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2418 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kingsvale
Solar installations in Kingsvale, NSW, 2587
There are 247 solar PV installations in Kingsvale's postcode, 2587, totaling 1102.76 kW of capacity. The 2587 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kingsvale area.
The average system size in Kingsvale is 4.46kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kingsvale's postcode area are generating an average of 5106 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $45952 monthly and $559083 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2587 postcode is enough to fully power 306 Australian homes.
Kingsvale solar carbon offset
System owners in Kingsvale's postcode are collectively avoiding 1864 tonnes (coal fired power) or 745 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 268 - 669 cars off Kingsvale's roads.
Kingsvale, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Kingsvale information
Kingsvale's coordinates are -34.457564,148.363624 and its weather station is located at Young Aws (Aut). Young Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kingsvale: 4.63 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 2.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 96.06 kPa
- Humidity: 70.76%
- Air temperature: 13.87 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kingsvale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kingsvale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kingsvale and the Goulburn - Yass region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Kingsvale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kingsvale
Join Kingsvale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kingsvale and the Goulburn - Yass region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.