Solar Power In Kingsville, VIC, 3012
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Kingsville (postcode: 3012) and the Maribyrnong region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Kingsville not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kingsville
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kingsville , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Maribyrnong region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Kingsville's solar energy resources
On average, Kingsville receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.12 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kingsville should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kingsville
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kingsville and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsville: 5.8914 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4138 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5688 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2151 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $645 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kingsville
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsville: 11.7828 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8276 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.1376 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4303 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1291 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kingsville
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingsville: 19.638 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.896 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7173 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2151 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kingsville
Solar installations in Kingsville, VIC, 3012
There are 719 solar PV installations in Kingsville's postcode, 3012, totaling 2445.69 kW of capacity. The 3012 postcode accounts for 0.047% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kingsville area.
The average system size in Kingsville is 3.4kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kingsville's postcode area are generating an average of 10076 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $90686 monthly and $1103349 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3012 postcode is enough to fully power 679 Australian homes.
Kingsville solar carbon offset
System owners in Kingsville's postcode are collectively avoiding 3678 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1471 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 528 - 1320 cars off Kingsville's roads.
Kingsville, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Kingsville information
Kingsville's coordinates are -37.812635,144.881803 and its weather station is located at Melbourne. Melbourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kingsville: 4.12 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.62 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.93 kPa
- Humidity: 65.01%
- Air temperature: 15.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kingsville
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kingsville households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kingsville and the Maribyrnong region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Kingsville hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kingsville
Join Kingsville's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kingsville and the Maribyrnong region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.