Solar Power In Kingswood, NSW, 2340
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Kingswood (postcode: 2340) and the Tamworth - Gunnedah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Kingswood not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kingswood
New South Wales, 2340
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kingswood , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tamworth - Gunnedah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Kingswood's solar energy resources
On average, Kingswood receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.36 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kingswood should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kingswood
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kingswood and is based on components well suited to New England and North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingswood: 6.237 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1692 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2277 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $683 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kingswood
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingswood: 12.474 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.7176 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3384 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4554 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1366 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kingswood
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kingswood: 20.79 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.196 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.564 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7590 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2277 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kingswood
Solar installations in Kingswood, NSW, 2340
There are 2538 solar PV installations in Kingswood's postcode, 2340, totaling 10248.91 kW of capacity. The 2340 postcode accounts for 0.166% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kingswood area.
The average system size in Kingswood is 4.04kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kingswood's postcode area are generating an average of 44685 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $402167 monthly and $4893035 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2340 postcode is enough to fully power 2847 Australian homes.
Kingswood solar carbon offset
System owners in Kingswood's postcode are collectively avoiding 16310 tonnes (coal fired power) or 6524 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2342 - 5854 cars off Kingswood's roads.
Kingswood, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Kingswood information
Kingswood's coordinates are -33.759967,150.72046 and its weather station is located at Bankstown Airport. Bankstown Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kingswood: 4.36 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.21 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.50 kPa
- Humidity: 72.33%
- Air temperature: 16.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.77 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kingswood
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kingswood households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kingswood and the Tamworth - Gunnedah region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Kingswood hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kingswood
Join Kingswood's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kingswood and the Tamworth - Gunnedah region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.