Solar Power In Kyneton, VIC, 3444
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Kyneton (postcode: 3444) and the Heathcote - Castlemaine - Kyneton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Kyneton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Kyneton
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Kyneton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Heathcote - Castlemaine - Kyneton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Kyneton's solar energy resources
On average, Kyneton receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.42 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Kyneton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Kyneton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Kyneton and is based on components well suited to Bendigo area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kyneton: 6.3234 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.828 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2308 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $692 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Kyneton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kyneton: 12.6468 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.656 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4617 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1385 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Kyneton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Kyneton: 21.078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.76 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7695 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2308 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Kyneton
Solar installations in Kyneton, VIC, 3444
There are 731 solar PV installations in Kyneton's postcode, 3444, totaling 2583.74 kW of capacity. The 3444 postcode accounts for 0.048% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Kyneton area.
The average system size in Kyneton is 3.53kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Kyneton's postcode area are generating an average of 11420 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $102781 monthly and $1250504 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3444 postcode is enough to fully power 718 Australian homes.
Kyneton solar carbon offset
System owners in Kyneton's postcode are collectively avoiding 4168 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1667 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 598 - 1496 cars off Kyneton's roads.
Kyneton, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Kyneton information
Kyneton's coordinates are -37.248467,144.453354 and its weather station is located at Bendigo. Bendigo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Kyneton: 4.42 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.35 kPa
- Humidity: 57.58%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Kyneton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Kyneton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Kyneton and the Heathcote - Castlemaine - Kyneton region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Kyneton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Kyneton
Join Kyneton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Kyneton and the Heathcote - Castlemaine - Kyneton region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.