Solar Power In Lake Hume Village, NSW, 3691
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Lake Hume Village (postcode: 3691) and the Wodonga - Alpine region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Lake Hume Village not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lake Hume Village
New South Wales, 3691
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lake Hume Village , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wodonga - Alpine region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Lake Hume Village's solar energy resources
On average, Lake Hume Village receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lake Hume Village should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lake Hume Village
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lake Hume Village and is based on components well suited to Hume area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lake Hume Village: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6028 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6984 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lake Hume Village
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lake Hume Village: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.2056 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3968 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lake Hume Village
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lake Hume Village: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.676 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.328 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lake Hume Village
Solar installations in Lake Hume Village, NSW, 3691
There are 873 solar PV installations in Lake Hume Village's postcode, 3691, totaling 3225.46 kW of capacity. The 3691 postcode accounts for 0.057% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lake Hume Village area.
The average system size in Lake Hume Village is 3.69kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lake Hume Village's postcode area are generating an average of 13966 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $125696 monthly and $1529303 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3691 postcode is enough to fully power 896 Australian homes.
Lake Hume Village solar carbon offset
System owners in Lake Hume Village's postcode are collectively avoiding 5098 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2039 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 732 - 1830 cars off Lake Hume Village's roads.
Other related Lake Hume Village information
Lake Hume Village's coordinates are -36.101584,147.036487 and its weather station is located at Albury. Albury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lake Hume Village: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.18 kPa
- Humidity: 60.74%
- Air temperature: 14.08 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.69 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lake Hume Village
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lake Hume Village households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lake Hume Village and the Wodonga - Alpine region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Lake Hume Village hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lake Hume Village
Join Lake Hume Village's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lake Hume Village and the Wodonga - Alpine region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.