Solar Power In Lancefield, VIC, 3435
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Lancefield (postcode: 3435) and the Macedon Ranges region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Lancefield not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lancefield
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lancefield , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Macedon Ranges region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Lancefield's solar energy resources
On average, Lancefield receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.98 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lancefield should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lancefield
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lancefield and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lancefield: 5.6916 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.4462 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.829 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2078 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $623 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lancefield
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lancefield: 11.3832 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.8924 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.658 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4157 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1247 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lancefield
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lancefield: 18.972 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.154 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.43 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6929 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2078 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lancefield
Solar installations in Lancefield, VIC, 3435
There are 238 solar PV installations in Lancefield's postcode, 3435, totaling 794.69 kW of capacity. The 3435 postcode accounts for 0.016% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lancefield area.
The average system size in Lancefield is 3.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lancefield's postcode area are generating an average of 3163 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $28466 monthly and $346334 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3435 postcode is enough to fully power 221 Australian homes.
Lancefield solar carbon offset
System owners in Lancefield's postcode are collectively avoiding 1154 tonnes (coal fired power) or 462 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 166 - 414 cars off Lancefield's roads.
Lancefield, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Lancefield information
Lancefield's coordinates are -37.276795,144.731718 and its weather station is located at Melbourne Intl Arpt. Melbourne Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lancefield: 3.98 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.23 kPa
- Humidity: 70.37%
- Air temperature: 13.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.15 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lancefield
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lancefield households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lancefield and the Macedon Ranges region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Lancefield hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lancefield
Join Lancefield's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lancefield and the Macedon Ranges region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.