Solar Power In Lauderdale, TAS, 7021
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Tasmania, including Lauderdale (postcode: 7021) and the Hobart - North East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout TAS.
Lauderdale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lauderdale
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lauderdale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Hobart - North East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Tasmania team on 133-SUN.
Lauderdale's solar energy resources
On average, Lauderdale receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.85 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lauderdale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 27° to 37° and the optimal angle is 32°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lauderdale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lauderdale and is based on components well suited to Hobart area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lauderdale: 5.508 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.0574 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.9856 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2010 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $603 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lauderdale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lauderdale: 11.016 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.1148 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.9712 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4021 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1206 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lauderdale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lauderdale: 18.36 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 6.858 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.952 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6703 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2010 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lauderdale
Solar installations in Lauderdale, TAS, 7021
There are 144 solar PV installations in Lauderdale's postcode, 7021, totaling 487.55 kW of capacity. The 7021 postcode accounts for 0.009% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lauderdale area.
The average system size in Lauderdale is 3.39kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lauderdale's postcode area are generating an average of 1877 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $16894 monthly and $205539 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 7021 postcode is enough to fully power 135 Australian homes.
Lauderdale solar carbon offset
System owners in Lauderdale's postcode are collectively avoiding 685 tonnes (coal fired power) or 274 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 98 - 246 cars off Lauderdale's roads.
Lauderdale, Tasmania regional boundaries
Other related Lauderdale information
Lauderdale's coordinates are -42.911228,147.492518 and its weather station is located at Hobart Airport. Hobart Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lauderdale: 3.85 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.20 kPa
- Humidity: 68.75%
- Air temperature: 12.63 degrees C
- Earth temperature:12.10 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lauderdale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lauderdale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lauderdale and the Hobart - North East region. For more TAS solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Tasmania or call our Lauderdale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lauderdale
Join Lauderdale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lauderdale and the Hobart - North East region. Call our Tasmania team on 133-SUN for more information.