Solar Power In Launching Place, VIC, 3139
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Launching Place (postcode: 3139) and the Yarra Ranges region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Launching Place not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Launching Place
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Launching Place , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Yarra Ranges region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Launching Place's solar energy resources
On average, Launching Place receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.92 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Launching Place should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Launching Place
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Launching Place and is based on components well suited to Melbourne - Outer East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Launching Place: 5.6052 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3706 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7966 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2047 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $614 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Launching Place
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Launching Place: 11.2104 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.7412 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5932 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4094 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1228 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Launching Place
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Launching Place: 18.684 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.902 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.322 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6824 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2047 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Launching Place
Solar installations in Launching Place, VIC, 3139
There are 864 solar PV installations in Launching Place's postcode, 3139, totaling 3083.15 kW of capacity. The 3139 postcode accounts for 0.057% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Launching Place area.
The average system size in Launching Place is 3.57kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Launching Place's postcode area are generating an average of 12086 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $108774 monthly and $1323411 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3139 postcode is enough to fully power 856 Australian homes.
Launching Place solar carbon offset
System owners in Launching Place's postcode are collectively avoiding 4411 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1765 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 633 - 1583 cars off Launching Place's roads.
Launching Place, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Launching Place information
Launching Place's coordinates are -37.780668,145.566625 and its weather station is located at Melbourne/Moorabbin. Melbourne/Moorabbin weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Launching Place: 3.92 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.64 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.61 kPa
- Humidity: 76.47%
- Air temperature: 14.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.56 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Launching Place
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Launching Place households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Launching Place and the Yarra Ranges region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Launching Place hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Launching Place
Join Launching Place's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Launching Place and the Yarra Ranges region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.