Solar Power In Loccota, TAS, 7255
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Tasmania, including Loccota (postcode: 7255) and the North East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout TAS.
Loccota not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Loccota
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Loccota , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the North East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Tasmania team on 133-SUN.
Loccota's solar energy resources
On average, Loccota receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.37 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Loccota should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 25° to 35° and the optimal angle is 30°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Loccota
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Loccota and is based on components well suited to Launceston and North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loccota: 6.2532 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.457 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9846 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2282 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $684 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Loccota
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loccota: 12.5064 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.914 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9692 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4565 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1369 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Loccota
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loccota: 20.844 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.19 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.282 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7608 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2282 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Loccota
Solar installations in Loccota, TAS, 7255
There are 139 solar PV installations in Loccota's postcode, 7255, totaling 464.62 kW of capacity. The 7255 postcode accounts for 0.009% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Loccota area.
The average system size in Loccota is 3.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Loccota's postcode area are generating an average of 2030 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $18274 monthly and $222328 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 7255 postcode is enough to fully power 129 Australian homes.
Loccota solar carbon offset
System owners in Loccota's postcode are collectively avoiding 741 tonnes (coal fired power) or 296 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 106 - 266 cars off Loccota's roads.
Other related Loccota information
Loccota's coordinates are -40.213489,148.047082 and its weather station is located at Eddystone Pt (LH). Eddystone Pt (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Loccota: 4.37 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.66 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.16 kPa
- Humidity: 80.61%
- Air temperature: 13.30 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.88 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Loccota
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Loccota households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Loccota and the North East region. For more TAS solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Tasmania or call our Loccota hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Loccota
Join Loccota's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Loccota and the North East region. Call our Tasmania team on 133-SUN for more information.