Solar Power In Loch, VIC, 3945
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Loch (postcode: 3945) and the Gippsland - South West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Loch not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Loch
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Loch , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gippsland - South West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Loch's solar energy resources
On average, Loch receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Loch should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Loch
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Loch and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Loch
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Loch
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Loch
Solar installations in Loch, VIC, 3945
There are 110 solar PV installations in Loch's postcode, 3945, totaling 372.37 kW of capacity. The 3945 postcode accounts for 0.007% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Loch area.
The average system size in Loch is 3.39kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Loch's postcode area are generating an average of 1545 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $13908 monthly and $169214 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3945 postcode is enough to fully power 103 Australian homes.
Loch solar carbon offset
System owners in Loch's postcode are collectively avoiding 564 tonnes (coal fired power) or 226 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 81 - 202 cars off Loch's roads.
Loch, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Loch information
Loch's coordinates are -38.369038,145.709149 and its weather station is located at Wonthaggi. Wonthaggi weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Loch: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.25 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 77.65%
- Air temperature: 13.95 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Loch
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Loch households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Loch and the Gippsland - South West region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Loch hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Loch
Join Loch's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Loch and the Gippsland - South West region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.