Solar Power In Loch Sport, VIC, 3851
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Loch Sport (postcode: 3851) and the Wellington region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Loch Sport not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Loch Sport
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Loch Sport , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wellington region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Loch Sport's solar energy resources
On average, Loch Sport receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.04 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Loch Sport should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Loch Sport
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Loch Sport and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch Sport: 5.778 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5758 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7534 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2110 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $633 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Loch Sport
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch Sport: 11.556 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1516 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5068 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4220 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1266 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Loch Sport
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Loch Sport: 19.26 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.586 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.178 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7033 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2110 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Loch Sport
Solar installations in Loch Sport, VIC, 3851
There are 751 solar PV installations in Loch Sport's postcode, 3851, totaling 2234.43 kW of capacity. The 3851 postcode accounts for 0.049% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Loch Sport area.
The average system size in Loch Sport is 2.98kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Loch Sport's postcode area are generating an average of 9027 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $81244 monthly and $988467 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3851 postcode is enough to fully power 621 Australian homes.
Loch Sport solar carbon offset
System owners in Loch Sport's postcode are collectively avoiding 3295 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1318 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 473 - 1183 cars off Loch Sport's roads.
Loch Sport, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Loch Sport information
Loch Sport's coordinates are -38.057683,147.568397 and its weather station is located at Bairnsdale. Bairnsdale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Loch Sport: 4.04 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.15 kPa
- Humidity: 62.34%
- Air temperature: 13.64 degrees C
- Earth temperature:13.59 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Loch Sport
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Loch Sport households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Loch Sport and the Wellington region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Loch Sport hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Loch Sport
Join Loch Sport's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Loch Sport and the Wellington region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.