Solar Power In Lockier, WA, 6522
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Lockier (postcode: 6522) and the Mid West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Lockier not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lockier
Western Australia, 6522
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lockier , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mid West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Lockier's solar energy resources
On average, Lockier receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lockier should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 14° to 24° and the optimal angle is 19°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lockier
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lockier and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lockier: 8.3106 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4928 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.9178 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3034 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $910 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lockier
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lockier: 16.6212 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.9856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.8356 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6069 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1820 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lockier
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lockier: 27.702 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.976 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.726 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10115 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3034 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lockier
Solar installations in Lockier, WA, 6522
There are 32 solar PV installations in Lockier's postcode, 6522, totaling 119.52 kW of capacity. The 6522 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lockier area.
The average system size in Lockier is 3.74kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lockier's postcode area are generating an average of 694 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $6250 monthly and $76038 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6522 postcode is enough to fully power 33 Australian homes.
Lockier solar carbon offset
System owners in Lockier's postcode are collectively avoiding 253 tonnes (coal fired power) or 101 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 36 - 91 cars off Lockier's roads.
Other related Lockier information
Lockier's coordinates are -29.18111,115.32833 and its weather station is located at Geraldton Airport. Geraldton Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lockier: 5.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.12 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.13 kPa
- Humidity: 64.63%
- Air temperature: 19.76 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.28 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lockier
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lockier households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lockier and the Mid West region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Lockier hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lockier
Join Lockier's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lockier and the Mid West region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.