Solar Power In Logan Central, QLD, 4114
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Logan Central (postcode: 4114) and the Springwood - Kingston region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Logan Central not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Logan Central
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Logan Central , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Springwood - Kingston region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Logan Central's solar energy resources
On average, Logan Central receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Logan Central should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Logan Central
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Logan Central and is based on components well suited to Logan - Beaudesert area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Logan Central: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Logan Central
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Logan Central: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Logan Central
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Logan Central: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Logan Central
Solar installations in Logan Central, QLD, 4114
There are 2055 solar PV installations in Logan Central's postcode, 4114, totaling 5645.85 kW of capacity. The 4114 postcode accounts for 0.135% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Logan Central area.
The average system size in Logan Central is 2.75kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Logan Central's postcode area are generating an average of 27157 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $244409 monthly and $2973641 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4114 postcode is enough to fully power 1568 Australian homes.
Logan Central solar carbon offset
System owners in Logan Central's postcode are collectively avoiding 9912 tonnes (coal fired power) or 3965 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1423 - 3558 cars off Logan Central's roads.
Logan Central, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Logan Central information
Logan Central's coordinates are -27.640948,153.107365 and its weather station is located at Archefield/Brisbane. Archefield/Brisbane weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Logan Central: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.28 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 72.36%
- Air temperature: 19.88 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Logan Central
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Logan Central households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Logan Central and the Springwood - Kingston region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Logan Central hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Logan Central
Join Logan Central's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Logan Central and the Springwood - Kingston region. Call our Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.