Solar Power In Lyrup, SA, 5343
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Lyrup (postcode: 5343) and the Murray and Mallee region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Lyrup not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lyrup
South Australia, 5343
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lyrup , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Murray and Mallee region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Lyrup's solar energy resources
On average, Lyrup receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.66 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lyrup should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lyrup
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lyrup and is based on components well suited to South Australia - South East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lyrup: 6.6636 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.1158 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.071 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2433 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $730 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lyrup
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lyrup: 13.3272 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.2316 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.142 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4867 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1460 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lyrup
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lyrup: 22.212 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.386 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.57 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8113 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2433 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lyrup
Solar installations in Lyrup, SA, 5343
There are 678 solar PV installations in Lyrup's postcode, 5343, totaling 3605.28 kW of capacity. The 5343 postcode accounts for 0.044% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lyrup area.
The average system size in Lyrup is 5.32kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lyrup's postcode area are generating an average of 16801 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $151205 monthly and $1839666 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5343 postcode is enough to fully power 1001 Australian homes.
Lyrup solar carbon offset
System owners in Lyrup's postcode are collectively avoiding 6132 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2453 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 880 - 2201 cars off Lyrup's roads.
Lyrup, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Lyrup information
Lyrup's coordinates are -34.257442,140.647464 and its weather station is located at Renmark. Renmark weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lyrup: 4.66 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.80 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.68 kPa
- Humidity: 58.91%
- Air temperature: 17.63 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.26 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lyrup
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lyrup households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lyrup and the Murray and Mallee region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Lyrup hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lyrup
Join Lyrup's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lyrup and the Murray and Mallee region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.