Solar Power In Lytton, QLD, 4178
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Lytton (postcode: 4178) and the Wynnum - Manly region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Lytton not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Lytton
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Lytton , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wynnum - Manly region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Lytton's solar energy resources
On average, Lytton receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.00 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Lytton should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Lytton
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Lytton and is based on components well suited to Brisbane - East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lytton: 7.155 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.536 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2611 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $783 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Lytton
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lytton: 14.31 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.072 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5223 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1566 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Lytton
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Lytton: 23.85 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.12 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8705 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2611 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Lytton
Solar installations in Lytton, QLD, 4178
There are 2530 solar PV installations in Lytton's postcode, 4178, totaling 7187.38 kW of capacity. The 4178 postcode accounts for 0.166% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Lytton area.
The average system size in Lytton is 2.84kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Lytton's postcode area are generating an average of 35937 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $323432 monthly and $3935091 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4178 postcode is enough to fully power 1996 Australian homes.
Lytton solar carbon offset
System owners in Lytton's postcode are collectively avoiding 13117 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5247 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1883 - 4708 cars off Lytton's roads.
Lytton, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Lytton information
Lytton's coordinates are -27.4243,153.15545 and its weather station is located at Brisbane Intl Arpt. Brisbane Intl Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Lytton: 5.00 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.85 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.50 kPa
- Humidity: 68.42%
- Air temperature: 20.69 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Lytton
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Lytton households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Lytton and the Wynnum - Manly region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Lytton hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Lytton
Join Lytton's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Lytton and the Wynnum - Manly region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.