Solar Power In Ma Ma Creek, QLD, 4347
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Ma Ma Creek (postcode: 4347) and the Toowoomba region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Ma Ma Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Ma Ma Creek
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Ma Ma Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Toowoomba region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Ma Ma Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Ma Ma Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.17 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Ma Ma Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Ma Ma Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Ma Ma Creek and is based on components well suited to Toowoomba area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ma Ma Creek: 7.398 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.563 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.0008 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2700 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $810 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Ma Ma Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ma Ma Creek: 14.796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.126 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.0016 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5400 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1620 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Ma Ma Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Ma Ma Creek: 24.66 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.21 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.336 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9001 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2700 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Ma Ma Creek
Solar installations in Ma Ma Creek, QLD, 4347
There are 197 solar PV installations in Ma Ma Creek's postcode, 4347, totaling 724.94 kW of capacity. The 4347 postcode accounts for 0.013% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Ma Ma Creek area.
The average system size in Ma Ma Creek is 3.68kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Ma Ma Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 3748 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $33731 monthly and $410399 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4347 postcode is enough to fully power 201 Australian homes.
Ma Ma Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Ma Ma Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 1368 tonnes (coal fired power) or 547 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 196 - 491 cars off Ma Ma Creek's roads.
Other related Ma Ma Creek information
Ma Ma Creek's coordinates are -27.632109,152.187493 and its weather station is located at Toowoomba. Toowoomba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Ma Ma Creek: 5.17 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.75 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.21 kPa
- Humidity: 61.90%
- Air temperature: 18.61 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.02 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Ma Ma Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Ma Ma Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Ma Ma Creek and the Toowoomba region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Ma Ma Creek hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Ma Ma Creek
Join Ma Ma Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Ma Ma Creek and the Toowoomba region. Call our Queensland team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.