Solar Power In Maadi, QLD, 4855
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Maadi (postcode: 4855) and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Maadi not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Maadi
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Maadi , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Maadi's solar energy resources
On average, Maadi receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Maadi should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Maadi
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Maadi and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maadi: 7.5384 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.3082 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2752 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $825 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Maadi
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maadi: 15.0768 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.6164 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5505 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1651 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Maadi
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maadi: 25.128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.694 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9175 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2752 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Maadi
Solar installations in Maadi, QLD, 4855
There are 69 solar PV installations in Maadi's postcode, 4855, totaling 271.81 kW of capacity. The 4855 postcode accounts for 0.005% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Maadi area.
The average system size in Maadi is 3.94kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Maadi's postcode area are generating an average of 1432 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $12892 monthly and $156852 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4855 postcode is enough to fully power 76 Australian homes.
Maadi solar carbon offset
System owners in Maadi's postcode are collectively avoiding 523 tonnes (coal fired power) or 209 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 75 - 188 cars off Maadi's roads.
Other related Maadi information
Maadi's coordinates are -17.835795,145.995135 and its weather station is located at Innisfail. Innisfail weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Maadi: 5.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.46 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.98 kPa
- Humidity: 73.08%
- Air temperature: 24.48 degrees C
- Earth temperature:26.53 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Maadi
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Maadi households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Maadi and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Maadi hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Maadi
Join Maadi's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Maadi and the Innisfail - Cassowary Coast region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.