Solar Power In Mabins Well, NSW, 2716
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Mabins Well (postcode: 2716) and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Mabins Well not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mabins Well
New South Wales, 2716
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mabins Well , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Mabins Well's solar energy resources
On average, Mabins Well receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mabins Well should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mabins Well
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mabins Well and is based on components well suited to Murray area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mabins Well: 6.7932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.132 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.8864 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2480 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $744 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mabins Well
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mabins Well: 13.5864 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.264 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 21.7728 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4961 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1488 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mabins Well
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mabins Well: 22.644 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.44 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 36.288 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8269 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2480 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mabins Well
Solar installations in Mabins Well, NSW, 2716
There are 152 solar PV installations in Mabins Well's postcode, 2716, totaling 711.47 kW of capacity. The 2716 postcode accounts for 0.01% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mabins Well area.
The average system size in Mabins Well is 4.68kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mabins Well's postcode area are generating an average of 3379 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $30415 monthly and $370053 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2716 postcode is enough to fully power 198 Australian homes.
Mabins Well solar carbon offset
System owners in Mabins Well's postcode are collectively avoiding 1234 tonnes (coal fired power) or 493 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 177 - 443 cars off Mabins Well's roads.
Other related Mabins Well information
Mabins Well's coordinates are -34.856532,145.552861 and its weather station is located at Griffith. Griffith weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mabins Well: 4.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.56 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.02 kPa
- Humidity: 54.38%
- Air temperature: 16.53 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.62 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mabins Well
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mabins Well households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mabins Well and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Mabins Well hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mabins Well
Join Mabins Well's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mabins Well and the Upper Murray exc. Albury region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.