Solar Power In Machans Beach, QLD, 4878
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Machans Beach (postcode: 4878) and the Cairns - North region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Machans Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Machans Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Machans Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cairns - North region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Machans Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Machans Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Machans Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 1° to 11° and the optimal angle is 6°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Machans Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Machans Beach and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machans Beach: 7.5384 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.3258 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2752 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $825 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Machans Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machans Beach: 15.0768 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.6516 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5505 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1651 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Machans Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machans Beach: 25.128 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.086 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9175 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2752 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Machans Beach
Solar installations in Machans Beach, QLD, 4878
There are 1043 solar PV installations in Machans Beach's postcode, 4878, totaling 3484.59 kW of capacity. The 4878 postcode accounts for 0.068% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Machans Beach area.
The average system size in Machans Beach is 3.34kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Machans Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 18364 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $165274 monthly and $2010835 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4878 postcode is enough to fully power 968 Australian homes.
Machans Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Machans Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 6703 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2681 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 962 - 2406 cars off Machans Beach's roads.
Machans Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Machans Beach information
Machans Beach's coordinates are -16.852118,145.745753 and its weather station is located at Cairns Airport. Cairns Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Machans Beach: 5.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.77 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.64 kPa
- Humidity: 75.29%
- Air temperature: 24.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:25.22 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Machans Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Machans Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Machans Beach and the Cairns - North region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Machans Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Machans Beach
Join Machans Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Machans Beach and the Cairns - North region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.