Solar Power In Machine Creek, QLD, 4695
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Machine Creek (postcode: 4695) and the Gladstone - Biloela region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Machine Creek not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Machine Creek
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Machine Creek , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gladstone - Biloela region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Machine Creek's solar energy resources
On average, Machine Creek receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.49 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Machine Creek should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Machine Creek
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Machine Creek and is based on components well suited to Fitzroy area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machine Creek: 7.8516 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.319 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.9846 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2867 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $860 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Machine Creek
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machine Creek: 15.7032 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 10.638 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.9692 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5735 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1720 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Machine Creek
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Machine Creek: 26.172 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 17.73 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.282 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9558 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2867 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Machine Creek
Solar installations in Machine Creek, QLD, 4695
There are 127 solar PV installations in Machine Creek's postcode, 4695, totaling 444.21 kW of capacity. The 4695 postcode accounts for 0.008% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Machine Creek area.
The average system size in Machine Creek is 3.5kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Machine Creek's postcode area are generating an average of 2439 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $21948 monthly and $267039 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4695 postcode is enough to fully power 123 Australian homes.
Machine Creek solar carbon offset
System owners in Machine Creek's postcode are collectively avoiding 890 tonnes (coal fired power) or 356 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 128 - 320 cars off Machine Creek's roads.
Other related Machine Creek information
Machine Creek's coordinates are -23.834932,150.941886 and its weather station is located at Gladstone. Gladstone weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Machine Creek: 5.49 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.91 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.67 kPa
- Humidity: 70.92%
- Air temperature: 22.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Machine Creek
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Machine Creek households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Machine Creek and the Gladstone - Biloela region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Machine Creek hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Machine Creek
Join Machine Creek's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Machine Creek and the Gladstone - Biloela region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.