Solar Power In Mackenzie, QLD, 4156
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Mackenzie (postcode: 4156) and the Mt Gravatt region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Mackenzie not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mackenzie
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mackenzie , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mt Gravatt region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Mackenzie's solar energy resources
On average, Mackenzie receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.28 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mackenzie should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 8° to 18° and the optimal angle is 13°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mackenzie
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mackenzie and is based on components well suited to Brisbane - South area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mackenzie: 4.6926 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 1.3554 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 7.9974 kWh**
- Average annual output: 1713 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $513 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mackenzie
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mackenzie: 9.3852 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 2.7108 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 15.9948 kWh**
- Average annual production: 3426 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1027 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mackenzie
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mackenzie: 15.642 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 4.518 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 26.658 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 5710 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $1713 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mackenzie
Solar installations in Mackenzie, QLD, 4156
There are 436 solar PV installations in Mackenzie's postcode, 4156, totaling 1555.33 kW of capacity. The 4156 postcode accounts for 0.029% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mackenzie area.
The average system size in Mackenzie is 3.57kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mackenzie's postcode area are generating an average of 5101 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $45913 monthly and $558612 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4156 postcode is enough to fully power 432 Australian homes.
Mackenzie solar carbon offset
System owners in Mackenzie's postcode are collectively avoiding 1862 tonnes (coal fired power) or 745 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 267 - 668 cars off Mackenzie's roads.
Mackenzie, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Mackenzie information
Mackenzie's coordinates are -23.119491,149.324065 and its weather station is located at Saint Lawrence. Saint Lawrence weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mackenzie: 3.28 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 6.29 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.09 kPa
- Humidity: 84.68%
- Air temperature: 4.97 degrees C
- Earth temperature:6.58 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mackenzie
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mackenzie households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mackenzie and the Mt Gravatt region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Mackenzie hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mackenzie
Join Mackenzie's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mackenzie and the Mt Gravatt region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.