Solar Power In Macquarie University, NSW, 2109
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Macquarie University (postcode: 2109) and the Ryde - Hunters Hill region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Macquarie University not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Macquarie University
New South Wales, 2109
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Macquarie University , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Ryde - Hunters Hill region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Macquarie University's solar energy resources
On average, Macquarie University receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.54 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Macquarie University should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Macquarie University
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Macquarie University and is based on components well suited to Sydney - Ryde area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Macquarie University: 6.4962 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.612 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2371 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $711 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Macquarie University
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Macquarie University: 12.9924 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.224 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4742 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1422 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Macquarie University
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Macquarie University: 21.654 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.04 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7904 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2371 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Macquarie University
Solar installations in Macquarie University, NSW, 2109
There are 1 solar PV installations in Macquarie University's postcode, 2109, totaling 21.12 kW of capacity. The 2109 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Macquarie University area.
The average system size in Macquarie University is 21.12kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Macquarie University's postcode area are generating an average of 96 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $863 monthly and $10499 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2109 postcode is enough to fully power 6 Australian homes.
Macquarie University solar carbon offset
System owners in Macquarie University's postcode are collectively avoiding 35 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5 - 13 cars off Macquarie University's roads.
Other related Macquarie University information
Macquarie University's coordinates are -33.773824,151.11265 and its weather station is located at Sydney. Sydney weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Macquarie University: 4.54 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.37 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.58 kPa
- Humidity: 69.46%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Macquarie University
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Macquarie University households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Macquarie University and the Ryde - Hunters Hill region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Macquarie University hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Macquarie University
Join Macquarie University's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Macquarie University and the Ryde - Hunters Hill region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.