Solar Power In Maddington, WA, 6989
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Maddington (postcode: 6989) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Maddington not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Maddington
Western Australia, 6989
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Maddington , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Maddington's solar energy resources
On average, Maddington receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Maddington should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Maddington
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Maddington and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maddington: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Maddington
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maddington: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Maddington
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maddington: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Maddington
Solar installations in Maddington, WA, 6989
There are 2 solar PV installations in Maddington's postcode, 6989, totaling 6.52 kW of capacity. The 6989 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Maddington area.
The average system size in Maddington is 3.26kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Maddington's postcode area are generating an average of 32 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $292 monthly and $3548 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6989 postcode is enough to fully power 2 Australian homes.
Maddington solar carbon offset
System owners in Maddington's postcode are collectively avoiding 12 tonnes (coal fired power) or 5 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 2 - 4 cars off Maddington's roads.
Maddington, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Maddington information
Maddington's coordinates are -32.050158,115.976376 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Maddington: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Maddington
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Maddington households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Maddington and the region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Maddington hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Maddington
Join Maddington's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Maddington and the region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.