Solar Power In Madeley, WA, 6065
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Madeley (postcode: 6065) and the Wanneroo region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Madeley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Madeley
Western Australia, 6065
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Madeley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Wanneroo region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Madeley's solar energy resources
On average, Madeley receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Madeley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Madeley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Madeley and is based on components well suited to Perth - North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Madeley: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Madeley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Madeley: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Madeley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Madeley: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Madeley
Solar installations in Madeley, WA, 6065
There are 6519 solar PV installations in Madeley's postcode, 6065, totaling 19074.34 kW of capacity. The 6065 postcode accounts for 0.427% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Madeley area.
The average system size in Madeley is 2.93kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Madeley's postcode area are generating an average of 102048 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $918429 monthly and $11174225 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6065 postcode is enough to fully power 5298 Australian homes.
Madeley solar carbon offset
System owners in Madeley's postcode are collectively avoiding 37247 tonnes (coal fired power) or 14899 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5348 - 13369 cars off Madeley's roads.
Madeley, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Madeley information
Madeley's coordinates are -31.803342,115.822377 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Madeley: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Madeley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Madeley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Madeley and the Wanneroo region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Madeley hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Madeley
Join Madeley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Madeley and the Wanneroo region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.