Solar Power In Main Beach, QLD, 4217
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Main Beach (postcode: 4217) and the Surfers Paradise region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Main Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Main Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Main Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Surfers Paradise region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Main Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Main Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.81 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Main Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 12° to 22° and the optimal angle is 17°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Main Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Main Beach and is based on components well suited to Gold Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Beach: 6.8796 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.4496 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1962 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2512 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $753 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Main Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Beach: 13.7592 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 8.8992 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3924 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5024 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1507 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Main Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Beach: 22.932 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 14.832 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.654 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8374 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2512 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Main Beach
Solar installations in Main Beach, QLD, 4217
There are 1844 solar PV installations in Main Beach's postcode, 4217, totaling 6328.80 kW of capacity. The 4217 postcode accounts for 0.121% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Main Beach area.
The average system size in Main Beach is 3.43kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Main Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 30442 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $273974 monthly and $3333347 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4217 postcode is enough to fully power 1758 Australian homes.
Main Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Main Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 11111 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4444 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1595 - 3988 cars off Main Beach's roads.
Main Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Main Beach information
Main Beach's coordinates are -27.979642,153.424854 and its weather station is located at Gold Coast. Gold Coast weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Main Beach: 4.81 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.39 kPa
- Humidity: 74.34%
- Air temperature: 20.52 degrees C
- Earth temperature:22.81 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Main Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Main Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Main Beach and the Surfers Paradise region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Main Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Main Beach
Join Main Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Main Beach and the Surfers Paradise region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.