Solar Power In Main Ridge, VIC, 3928
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Main Ridge (postcode: 3928) and the Mornington Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Main Ridge not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Main Ridge
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Main Ridge , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mornington Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Main Ridge's solar energy resources
On average, Main Ridge receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Main Ridge should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Main Ridge
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Main Ridge and is based on components well suited to Mornington Peninsula area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Ridge: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.43 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Main Ridge
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Ridge: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.86 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.8028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Main Ridge
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Main Ridge: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.1 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Main Ridge
Solar installations in Main Ridge, VIC, 3928
There are 44 solar PV installations in Main Ridge's postcode, 3928, totaling 226.36 kW of capacity. The 3928 postcode accounts for 0.003% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Main Ridge area.
The average system size in Main Ridge is 5.14kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Main Ridge's postcode area are generating an average of 939 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $8455 monthly and $102864 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3928 postcode is enough to fully power 63 Australian homes.
Main Ridge solar carbon offset
System owners in Main Ridge's postcode are collectively avoiding 343 tonnes (coal fired power) or 137 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 49 - 123 cars off Main Ridge's roads.
Main Ridge, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Main Ridge information
Main Ridge's coordinates are -38.400438,144.970958 and its weather station is located at Cerberus Aws (Aut). Cerberus Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Main Ridge: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.24 kPa
- Humidity: 78.63%
- Air temperature: 13.81 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.05 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Main Ridge
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Main Ridge households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Main Ridge and the Mornington Peninsula region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Main Ridge hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Main Ridge
Join Main Ridge's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Main Ridge and the Mornington Peninsula region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.