Solar Power In Maitland, SA, 5573
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in South Australia, including Maitland (postcode: 5573) and the Yorke Peninsula region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout SA.
Maitland not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Maitland
South Australia, 5573
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Maitland , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Yorke Peninsula region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly South Australia team on 133-SUN.
Maitland's solar energy resources
On average, Maitland receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.37 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Maitland should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Maitland
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Maitland and is based on components well suited to Barossa - Yorke - Mid North area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 6.2532 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.8458 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.585 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2282 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $684 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Maitland
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 12.5064 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.6916 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.17 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4565 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1369 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Maitland
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Maitland: 20.844 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.486 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.95 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7608 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2282 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Maitland
Solar installations in Maitland, SA, 5573
There are 463 solar PV installations in Maitland's postcode, 5573, totaling 1658.20 kW of capacity. The 5573 postcode accounts for 0.03% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Maitland area.
The average system size in Maitland is 3.58kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Maitland's postcode area are generating an average of 7246 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $65217 monthly and $793474 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 5573 postcode is enough to fully power 461 Australian homes.
Maitland solar carbon offset
System owners in Maitland's postcode are collectively avoiding 2645 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1058 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 380 - 949 cars off Maitland's roads.
Maitland, South Australia regional boundaries
Other related Maitland information
Maitland's coordinates are -34.373993,137.673088 and its weather station is located at Edithburgh Aws (Aut). Edithburgh Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Maitland: 4.37 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.79 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.45 kPa
- Humidity: 70.01%
- Air temperature: 15.58 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Maitland
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Maitland households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Maitland and the Yorke Peninsula region. For more SA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in South Australia or call our Maitland hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Maitland
Join Maitland's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Maitland and the Yorke Peninsula region. Call our South Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.