Solar Power In Mandalong, NSW, 2264
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Mandalong (postcode: 2264) and the Lake Macquarie - West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Mandalong not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mandalong
New South Wales, 2264
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mandalong , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Lake Macquarie - West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Mandalong's solar energy resources
On average, Mandalong receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.44 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mandalong should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mandalong
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mandalong and is based on components well suited to Newcastle and Lake Macquarie area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandalong: 6.3504 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.126 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2319 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $695 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mandalong
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandalong: 12.7008 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.252 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4638 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1391 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mandalong
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandalong: 21.168 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.42 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7730 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2319 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mandalong
Solar installations in Mandalong, NSW, 2264
There are 988 solar PV installations in Mandalong's postcode, 2264, totaling 2376.46 kW of capacity. The 2264 postcode accounts for 0.065% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mandalong area.
The average system size in Mandalong is 2.41kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mandalong's postcode area are generating an average of 10551 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $94963 monthly and $1155387 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2264 postcode is enough to fully power 660 Australian homes.
Mandalong solar carbon offset
System owners in Mandalong's postcode are collectively avoiding 3851 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1541 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 553 - 1382 cars off Mandalong's roads.
Mandalong, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Mandalong information
Mandalong's coordinates are -33.145241,151.414627 and its weather station is located at Newcastle. Newcastle weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mandalong: 4.44 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 7.55 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.49 kPa
- Humidity: 74.65%
- Air temperature: 18.18 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.48 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mandalong
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mandalong households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mandalong and the Lake Macquarie - West region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Mandalong hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mandalong
Join Mandalong's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mandalong and the Lake Macquarie - West region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.