Solar Power In Mandogalup, WA, 6167
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mandogalup (postcode: 6167) and the Kwinana region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mandogalup not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mandogalup
Western Australia, 6167
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mandogalup , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Kwinana region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mandogalup's solar energy resources
On average, Mandogalup receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mandogalup should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mandogalup
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mandogalup and is based on components well suited to Perth - South West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandogalup: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mandogalup
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandogalup: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mandogalup
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandogalup: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mandogalup
Solar installations in Mandogalup, WA, 6167
There are 2423 solar PV installations in Mandogalup's postcode, 6167, totaling 6090.62 kW of capacity. The 6167 postcode accounts for 0.159% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mandogalup area.
The average system size in Mandogalup is 2.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mandogalup's postcode area are generating an average of 32585 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $293263 monthly and $3568037 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6167 postcode is enough to fully power 1692 Australian homes.
Mandogalup solar carbon offset
System owners in Mandogalup's postcode are collectively avoiding 11893 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4757 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1708 - 4269 cars off Mandogalup's roads.
Mandogalup, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Mandogalup information
Mandogalup's coordinates are -32.202393,115.843039 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mandogalup: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mandogalup
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mandogalup households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mandogalup and the Kwinana region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mandogalup hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mandogalup
Join Mandogalup's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mandogalup and the Kwinana region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.