Solar Power In Mandurah East, WA, 6210
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mandurah East (postcode: 6210) and the Mandurah region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mandurah East not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mandurah East
Western Australia, 6210
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mandurah East , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Mandurah region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mandurah East's solar energy resources
On average, Mandurah East receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.45 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mandurah East should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mandurah East
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mandurah East and is based on components well suited to Mandurah area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandurah East: 7.7976 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 12.1014 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2846 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $853 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mandurah East
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandurah East: 15.5952 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 24.2028 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5693 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1707 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mandurah East
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mandurah East: 25.992 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 40.338 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9488 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2846 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mandurah East
Solar installations in Mandurah East, WA, 6210
There are 9280 solar PV installations in Mandurah East's postcode, 6210, totaling 22089.09 kW of capacity. The 6210 postcode accounts for 0.607% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mandurah East area.
The average system size in Mandurah East is 2.38kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mandurah East's postcode area are generating an average of 120386 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1083470 monthly and $13182217 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6210 postcode is enough to fully power 6136 Australian homes.
Mandurah East solar carbon offset
System owners in Mandurah East's postcode are collectively avoiding 43941 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17576 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6309 - 15772 cars off Mandurah East's roads.
Other related Mandurah East information
Mandurah East's coordinates are -32.53301,115.732537 and its weather station is located at Mandura Aws (Aut). Mandura Aws (Aut) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mandurah East: 5.45 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.43 kPa
- Humidity: 67.40%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.75 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mandurah East
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mandurah East households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mandurah East and the Mandurah region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mandurah East hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mandurah East
Join Mandurah East's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mandurah East and the Mandurah region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.