Solar Power In Marlee, NSW, 2429
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Marlee (postcode: 2429) and the Taree - Gloucester region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Marlee not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Marlee
New South Wales, 2429
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Marlee , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Taree - Gloucester region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Marlee's solar energy resources
On average, Marlee receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.55 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Marlee should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Marlee
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Marlee and is based on components well suited to Mid North Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marlee: 6.507 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.6882 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.2718 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2376 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $712 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Marlee
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marlee: 13.014 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.3764 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.5436 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4753 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1425 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Marlee
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marlee: 21.69 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 12.294 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.906 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7921 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2376 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Marlee
Solar installations in Marlee, NSW, 2429
There are 886 solar PV installations in Marlee's postcode, 2429, totaling 2731.51 kW of capacity. The 2429 postcode accounts for 0.058% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Marlee area.
The average system size in Marlee is 3.08kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Marlee's postcode area are generating an average of 12428 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $111855 monthly and $1360907 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2429 postcode is enough to fully power 759 Australian homes.
Marlee solar carbon offset
System owners in Marlee's postcode are collectively avoiding 4536 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1815 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 651 - 1628 cars off Marlee's roads.
Marlee, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Marlee information
Marlee's coordinates are -31.798881,152.319147 and its weather station is located at Forster-Tuncurry. Forster-Tuncurry weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Marlee: 4.55 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.36 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.38 kPa
- Humidity: 63.76%
- Air temperature: 18.76 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.83 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Marlee
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Marlee households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Marlee and the Taree - Gloucester region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Marlee hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Marlee
Join Marlee's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Marlee and the Taree - Gloucester region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.