Solar Power In Marrickville, NSW, 1475
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Marrickville (postcode: 1475) and the region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Marrickville not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Marrickville
New South Wales, 1475
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Marrickville , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Marrickville's solar energy resources
On average, Marrickville receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.67 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Marrickville should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Marrickville
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Marrickville and is based on components well suited to area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marrickville: 6.6798 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.375 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.1412 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2439 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $731 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Marrickville
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marrickville: 13.3596 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.75 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.2824 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4878 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1463 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Marrickville
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Marrickville: 22.266 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.25 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 33.804 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8130 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2439 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Marrickville
Solar installations in Marrickville, NSW, 1475
There are 1 solar PV installations in Marrickville's postcode, 1475, totaling 2.10 kW of capacity. The 1475 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Marrickville area.
The average system size in Marrickville is 2.1kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Marrickville's postcode area are generating an average of 10 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $88 monthly and $1074 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 1475 postcode is enough to fully power 1 Australian homes.
Marrickville solar carbon offset
System owners in Marrickville's postcode are collectively avoiding 4 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1 - 1 cars off Marrickville's roads.
Marrickville, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Marrickville information
Marrickville's coordinates are -33.910923,151.157187 and its weather station is located at Sydney Intl Airport. Sydney Intl Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Marrickville: 4.67 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.02 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.97 kPa
- Humidity: 69.08%
- Air temperature: 17.89 degrees C
- Earth temperature:19.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Marrickville
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Marrickville households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Marrickville and the region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Marrickville hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Marrickville
Join Marrickville's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Marrickville and the region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.