Solar Power In Metricup, WA, 6280
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Metricup (postcode: 6280) and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Metricup not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Metricup
Western Australia, 6280
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Metricup , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Metricup's solar energy resources
On average, Metricup receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.56 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Metricup should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Metricup
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Metricup and is based on components well suited to Bunbury area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Metricup: 6.5232 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.889 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.341 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2381 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $714 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Metricup
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Metricup: 13.0464 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.682 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4763 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1429 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Metricup
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Metricup: 21.744 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.63 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.47 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7939 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2381 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Metricup
Solar installations in Metricup, WA, 6280
There are 2691 solar PV installations in Metricup's postcode, 6280, totaling 6754.54 kW of capacity. The 6280 postcode accounts for 0.176% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Metricup area.
The average system size in Metricup is 2.51kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Metricup's postcode area are generating an average of 30801 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $277206 monthly and $3372677 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6280 postcode is enough to fully power 1876 Australian homes.
Metricup solar carbon offset
System owners in Metricup's postcode are collectively avoiding 11242 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4497 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1614 - 4035 cars off Metricup's roads.
Other related Metricup information
Metricup's coordinates are -33.774922,115.135877 and its weather station is located at Cape Leeuwin (LH). Cape Leeuwin (LH) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Metricup: 4.56 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 8.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.02 kPa
- Humidity: 72.88%
- Air temperature: 17.07 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.50 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Metricup
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Metricup households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Metricup and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Metricup hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Metricup
Join Metricup's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Metricup and the Augusta - Margaret River - Busselton region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.