Solar Power In Mettler, WA, 6328
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mettler (postcode: 6328) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mettler not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mettler
Western Australia, 6328
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mettler , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mettler's solar energy resources
On average, Mettler receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mettler should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mettler
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mettler and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mettler: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.9754 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7686 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mettler
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mettler: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.9508 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.5372 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mettler
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mettler: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 9.918 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.562 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mettler
Solar installations in Mettler, WA, 6328
There are 26 solar PV installations in Mettler's postcode, 6328, totaling 93.96 kW of capacity. The 6328 postcode accounts for 0.002% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mettler area.
The average system size in Mettler is 3.61kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mettler's postcode area are generating an average of 407 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $3662 monthly and $44550 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6328 postcode is enough to fully power 26 Australian homes.
Mettler solar carbon offset
System owners in Mettler's postcode are collectively avoiding 148 tonnes (coal fired power) or 59 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 21 - 53 cars off Mettler's roads.
Other related Mettler information
Mettler's coordinates are -34.586836,118.444519 and its weather station is located at Albany Airport. Albany Airport weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mettler: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.53 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.84 kPa
- Humidity: 75.38%
- Air temperature: 15.38 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.40 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mettler
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mettler households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mettler and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mettler hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mettler
Join Mettler's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mettler and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.