Solar Power In Milloo, VIC, 3572
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Milloo (postcode: 3572) and the Campaspe region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Milloo not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Milloo
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Milloo , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Campaspe region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Milloo's solar energy resources
On average, Milloo receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.42 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Milloo should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 21° to 31° and the optimal angle is 26°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Milloo
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Milloo and is based on components well suited to Shepparton area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Milloo: 6.3234 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6892 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.828 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2308 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $692 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Milloo
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Milloo: 12.6468 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.3784 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.656 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4617 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1385 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Milloo
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Milloo: 21.078 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.76 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7695 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2308 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Milloo
Solar installations in Milloo, VIC, 3572
There are 5 solar PV installations in Milloo's postcode, 3572, totaling 26.40 kW of capacity. The 3572 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Milloo area.
The average system size in Milloo is 5.28kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Milloo's postcode area are generating an average of 117 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $1050 monthly and $12777 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3572 postcode is enough to fully power 7 Australian homes.
Milloo solar carbon offset
System owners in Milloo's postcode are collectively avoiding 43 tonnes (coal fired power) or 17 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 6 - 15 cars off Milloo's roads.
Other related Milloo information
Milloo's coordinates are -36.356189,144.381891 and its weather station is located at Bendigo. Bendigo weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Milloo: 4.42 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.03 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.35 kPa
- Humidity: 57.58%
- Air temperature: 15.34 degrees C
- Earth temperature:16.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Milloo
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Milloo households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Milloo and the Campaspe region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Milloo hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Milloo
Join Milloo's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Milloo and the Campaspe region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.