Solar Power In Mills Lake, WA, 6336
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mills Lake (postcode: 6336) and the Albany region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mills Lake not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mills Lake
Western Australia, 6336
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mills Lake , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Albany region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mills Lake's solar energy resources
On average, Mills Lake receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.65 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mills Lake should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 18° to 28° and the optimal angle is 23°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mills Lake
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mills Lake and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Wheat Belt area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mills Lake: 6.6528 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.3048 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.26 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2428 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $728 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mills Lake
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mills Lake: 13.3056 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.6096 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.52 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4857 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1457 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mills Lake
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mills Lake: 22.176 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.016 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.2 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8095 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2428 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mills Lake
Solar installations in Mills Lake, WA, 6336
There are 22 solar PV installations in Mills Lake's postcode, 6336, totaling 83.80 kW of capacity. The 6336 postcode accounts for 0.001% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mills Lake area.
The average system size in Mills Lake is 3.81kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mills Lake's postcode area are generating an average of 390 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $3507 monthly and $42669 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6336 postcode is enough to fully power 23 Australian homes.
Mills Lake solar carbon offset
System owners in Mills Lake's postcode are collectively avoiding 142 tonnes (coal fired power) or 57 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 20 - 51 cars off Mills Lake's roads.
Other related Mills Lake information
Mills Lake's coordinates are -33.87194,118.56056 and its weather station is located at Lake Grace. Lake Grace weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mills Lake: 4.65 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.38 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.77 kPa
- Humidity: 64.96%
- Air temperature: 16.51 degrees C
- Earth temperature:18.52 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mills Lake
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mills Lake households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mills Lake and the Albany region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mills Lake hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mills Lake
Join Mills Lake's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mills Lake and the Albany region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.