Solar Power In Millstream, WA, 6716
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Millstream (postcode: 6716) and the Pilbara region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Millstream not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Millstream
Western Australia, 6716
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Millstream , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Pilbara region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Millstream's solar energy resources
On average, Millstream receives solar irradiation levels of around 6.46 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Millstream should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 6° to 16° and the optimal angle is 11°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Millstream
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Millstream and is based on components well suited to Western Australia - Outback area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 9.2394 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.9778 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.9178 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3374 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $1012 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Millstream
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 18.4788 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.9556 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.8356 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6748 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $2024 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Millstream
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 30.798 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.926 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.726 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 11247 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3374 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Millstream
Solar installations in Millstream, WA, 6716
There are 3 solar PV installations in Millstream's postcode, 6716, totaling 14.18 kW of capacity. The 6716 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Millstream area.
The average system size in Millstream is 4.73kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Millstream's postcode area are generating an average of 92 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $824 monthly and $10031 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6716 postcode is enough to fully power 4 Australian homes.
Millstream solar carbon offset
System owners in Millstream's postcode are collectively avoiding 33 tonnes (coal fired power) or 13 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5 - 12 cars off Millstream's roads.
Other related Millstream information
Millstream's coordinates are -21.392464,117.408649 and its weather station is located at Roebourne. Roebourne weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Millstream: 6.46 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 1.96 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.07 kPa
- Humidity: 52.96%
- Air temperature: 27.11 degrees C
- Earth temperature:29.31 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Millstream
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Millstream households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Millstream and the Pilbara region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Millstream hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Millstream
Join Millstream's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Millstream and the Pilbara region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.