Solar Power In Millstream, QLD, 4888
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Millstream (postcode: 4888) and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Millstream not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Millstream
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Millstream , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Millstream's solar energy resources
On average, Millstream receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.38 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Millstream should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 2° to 12° and the optimal angle is 7°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Millstream
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Millstream and is based on components well suited to Cairns area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 7.695 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 5.8482 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.5418 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2810 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $843 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Millstream
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 15.39 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 11.6964 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.0836 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5620 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1686 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Millstream
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Millstream: 25.65 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 19.494 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.806 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9366 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2810 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Millstream
Solar installations in Millstream, QLD, 4888
There are 230 solar PV installations in Millstream's postcode, 4888, totaling 700.70 kW of capacity. The 4888 postcode accounts for 0.015% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Millstream area.
The average system size in Millstream is 3.05kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Millstream's postcode area are generating an average of 3770 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $33928 monthly and $412789 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4888 postcode is enough to fully power 195 Australian homes.
Millstream solar carbon offset
System owners in Millstream's postcode are collectively avoiding 1376 tonnes (coal fired power) or 550 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 198 - 494 cars off Millstream's roads.
Millstream, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Millstream information
Millstream's coordinates are -17.644817,145.344895 and its weather station is located at Atherton. Atherton weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Millstream: 5.38 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 5.32 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.44 kPa
- Humidity: 71.84%
- Air temperature: 22.91 degrees C
- Earth temperature:24.73 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Millstream
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Millstream households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Millstream and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Millstream hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Millstream
Join Millstream's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Millstream and the Tablelands (East) - Kuranda region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.