Solar Power In Modewarre, VIC, 3240
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Modewarre (postcode: 3240) and the Barwon - West region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Modewarre not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Modewarre
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Modewarre , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Barwon - West region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Modewarre's solar energy resources
On average, Modewarre receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Modewarre should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Modewarre
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Modewarre and is based on components well suited to Geelong area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Modewarre: 5.9346 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5596 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.1584 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2167 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $650 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Modewarre
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Modewarre: 11.8692 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1192 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.3168 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4335 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1300 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Modewarre
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Modewarre: 19.782 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.532 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.528 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7225 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2167 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Modewarre
Solar installations in Modewarre, VIC, 3240
There are 170 solar PV installations in Modewarre's postcode, 3240, totaling 660.84 kW of capacity. The 3240 postcode accounts for 0.011% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Modewarre area.
The average system size in Modewarre is 3.89kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Modewarre's postcode area are generating an average of 2742 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $24682 monthly and $300302 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3240 postcode is enough to fully power 184 Australian homes.
Modewarre solar carbon offset
System owners in Modewarre's postcode are collectively avoiding 1001 tonnes (coal fired power) or 400 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 144 - 359 cars off Modewarre's roads.
Modewarre, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Modewarre information
Modewarre's coordinates are -38.272912,144.170663 and its weather station is located at Geelong Arpt Aws. Geelong Arpt Aws weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Modewarre: 4.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.70 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.46 kPa
- Humidity: 76.63%
- Air temperature: 13.54 degrees C
- Earth temperature:15.12 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Modewarre
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Modewarre households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Modewarre and the Barwon - West region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Modewarre hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Modewarre
Join Modewarre's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Modewarre and the Barwon - West region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.