Solar Power In Moe, VIC, 3825
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Moe (postcode: 3825) and the Latrobe Valley region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Moe not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Moe
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Moe , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Latrobe Valley region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Moe's solar energy resources
On average, Moe receives solar irradiation levels of around 3.84 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Moe should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 23° to 33° and the optimal angle is 28°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Moe
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Moe and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moe: 5.4918 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.3004 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.5968 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2005 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $601 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Moe
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moe: 10.9836 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 4.6008 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.1936 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4011 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1203 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Moe
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moe: 18.306 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 7.668 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.656 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 6685 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2005 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Moe
Solar installations in Moe, VIC, 3825
There are 1561 solar PV installations in Moe's postcode, 3825, totaling 5049.79 kW of capacity. The 3825 postcode accounts for 0.102% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Moe area.
The average system size in Moe is 3.23kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Moe's postcode area are generating an average of 19391 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $174521 monthly and $2123336 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3825 postcode is enough to fully power 1403 Australian homes.
Moe solar carbon offset
System owners in Moe's postcode are collectively avoiding 7078 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2831 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1016 - 2540 cars off Moe's roads.
Moe, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Moe information
Moe's coordinates are -38.176609,146.264851 and its weather station is located at Latrobe Valley Arpt. Latrobe Valley Arpt weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Moe: 3.84 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.59 m/s
- Air pressure: 99.88 kPa
- Humidity: 76.15%
- Air temperature: 13.39 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.97 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Moe
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Moe households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Moe and the Latrobe Valley region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Moe hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Moe
Join Moe's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Moe and the Latrobe Valley region. Call our Victoria team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.