Solar Power In Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Moffat Beach (postcode: 4551) and the Caloundra region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Moffat Beach not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Moffat Beach
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Moffat Beach , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Caloundra region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Moffat Beach's solar energy resources
On average, Moffat Beach receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.09 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Moffat Beach should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Moffat Beach
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Moffat Beach and is based on components well suited to Sunshine Coast area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffat Beach: 7.2792 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.617 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.7308 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2658 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $797 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Moffat Beach
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffat Beach: 14.5584 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.234 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.4616 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5317 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1595 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Moffat Beach
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffat Beach: 24.264 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.39 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.436 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8861 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2658 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Moffat Beach
Solar installations in Moffat Beach, QLD, 4551
There are 8133 solar PV installations in Moffat Beach's postcode, 4551, totaling 21529.79 kW of capacity. The 4551 postcode accounts for 0.532% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Moffat Beach area.
The average system size in Moffat Beach is 2.65kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Moffat Beach's postcode area are generating an average of 109587 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $986280 monthly and $11999736 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4551 postcode is enough to fully power 5980 Australian homes.
Moffat Beach solar carbon offset
System owners in Moffat Beach's postcode are collectively avoiding 39999 tonnes (coal fired power) or 16000 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 5743 - 14357 cars off Moffat Beach's roads.
Moffat Beach, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Moffat Beach information
Moffat Beach's coordinates are -26.790229,153.140122 and its weather station is located at Maroochydore-Mooloolaba. Maroochydore-Mooloolaba weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Moffat Beach: 5.09 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.78 kPa
- Humidity: 67.44%
- Air temperature: 21.40 degrees C
- Earth temperature:23.23 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Moffat Beach
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Moffat Beach households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Moffat Beach and the Caloundra region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Moffat Beach hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Moffat Beach
Join Moffat Beach's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Moffat Beach and the Caloundra region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.