Solar Power In Moffatdale, QLD, 4605
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Queensland, including Moffatdale (postcode: 4605) and the Burnett region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout QLD.
Moffatdale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Moffatdale
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Moffatdale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Burnett region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Queensland team on 133-SUN.
Moffatdale's solar energy resources
On average, Moffatdale receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.15 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Moffatdale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 11° to 21° and the optimal angle is 16°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Moffatdale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Moffatdale and is based on components well suited to Wide Bay area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffatdale: 7.3656 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 4.6764 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.8442 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2689 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $806 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Moffatdale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffatdale: 14.7312 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 9.3528 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.6884 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5379 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1613 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Moffatdale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moffatdale: 24.552 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 15.588 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.814 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8966 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2689 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Moffatdale
Solar installations in Moffatdale, QLD, 4605
There are 376 solar PV installations in Moffatdale's postcode, 4605, totaling 1298.68 kW of capacity. The 4605 postcode accounts for 0.025% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Moffatdale area.
The average system size in Moffatdale is 3.45kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Moffatdale's postcode area are generating an average of 6688 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $60194 monthly and $732358 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 4605 postcode is enough to fully power 361 Australian homes.
Moffatdale solar carbon offset
System owners in Moffatdale's postcode are collectively avoiding 2441 tonnes (coal fired power) or 976 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 350 - 876 cars off Moffatdale's roads.
Moffatdale, Queensland regional boundaries
Other related Moffatdale information
Moffatdale's coordinates are -26.306836,152.01212 and its weather station is located at Kingaroy. Kingaroy weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Moffatdale: 5.15 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.89 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.87 kPa
- Humidity: 62.18%
- Air temperature: 19.27 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.65 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Moffatdale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Moffatdale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Moffatdale and the Burnett region. For more QLD solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Queensland or call our Moffatdale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Moffatdale
Join Moffatdale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Moffatdale and the Burnett region. Call our Queensland team on 133-SUN for more information.