Solar Power In Morley, WA, 6062
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Morley (postcode: 6062) and the Bayswater - Bassendean region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Morley not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Morley
Western Australia, 6062
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Morley , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Bayswater - Bassendean region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Morley's solar energy resources
On average, Morley receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.97 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Morley should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 16° to 26° and the optimal angle is 21°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Morley
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Morley and is based on components well suited to Perth - North East area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morley: 7.1118 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.5046 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 10.287 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2595 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $778 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Morley
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morley: 14.2236 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.0092 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 20.574 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5191 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1557 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Morley
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morley: 23.706 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.682 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 34.29 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 8653 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2595 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Morley
Solar installations in Morley, WA, 6062
There are 2400 solar PV installations in Morley's postcode, 6062, totaling 5940.08 kW of capacity. The 6062 postcode accounts for 0.157% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Morley area.
The average system size in Morley is 2.48kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Morley's postcode area are generating an average of 29522 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $265700 monthly and $3232681 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6062 postcode is enough to fully power 1650 Australian homes.
Morley solar carbon offset
System owners in Morley's postcode are collectively avoiding 10776 tonnes (coal fired power) or 4310 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 1547 - 3868 cars off Morley's roads.
Morley, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Morley information
Morley's coordinates are -31.89573,115.904604 and its weather station is located at Perth Intl/Belmont. Perth Intl/Belmont weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Morley: 4.97 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.68 m/s
- Air pressure: 101.43 kPa
- Humidity: 65.50%
- Air temperature: 18.14 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Morley
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Morley households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Morley and the Bayswater - Bassendean region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Morley hotline on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883).
Home Battery Systems In Morley
Join Morley's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Morley and the Bayswater - Bassendean region. Call our Western Australia team on 1800 EMATTERS (1800 362 883) for more information.