Solar Power In Morven, NSW, 2370
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Morven (postcode: 2370) and the Inverell - Tenterfield region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Morven not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Morven
New South Wales, 2370
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Morven , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Morven's solar energy resources
On average, Morven receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.33 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Morven should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Morven
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Morven and is based on components well suited to New England and North West area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morven: 6.1938 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.6028 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.6984 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2261 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $678 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Morven
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morven: 12.3876 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.2056 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 19.3968 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4523 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1356 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Morven
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Morven: 20.646 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.676 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 32.328 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7538 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2261 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Morven
Solar installations in Morven, NSW, 2370
There are 533 solar PV installations in Morven's postcode, 2370, totaling 2101.57 kW of capacity. The 2370 postcode accounts for 0.035% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Morven area.
The average system size in Morven is 3.94kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Morven's postcode area are generating an average of 9100 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $81898 monthly and $996428 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2370 postcode is enough to fully power 584 Australian homes.
Morven solar carbon offset
System owners in Morven's postcode are collectively avoiding 3321 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1329 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 477 - 1192 cars off Morven's roads.
Other related Morven information
Morven's coordinates are -35.659128,147.120414 and its weather station is located at Albury. Albury weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Morven: 4.33 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.18 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.18 kPa
- Humidity: 60.74%
- Air temperature: 14.08 degrees C
- Earth temperature:14.69 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Morven
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Morven households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Morven and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Morven hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Morven
Join Morven's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Morven and the Inverell - Tenterfield region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.