Solar Power In Mosman Park, WA, 6012
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Western Australia, including Mosman Park (postcode: 6012) and the Cottesloe - Claremont region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout WA.
Mosman Park not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mosman Park
Western Australia, 6012
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mosman Park , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Cottesloe - Claremont region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Western Australia team on 133-SUN.
Mosman Park's solar energy resources
On average, Mosman Park receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.35 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mosman Park should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 17° to 27° and the optimal angle is 22°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mosman Park
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mosman Park and is based on components well suited to Perth - Inner area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mosman Park: 7.6518 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.591 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 11.8314 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2794 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $838 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mosman Park
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mosman Park: 15.3036 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 7.182 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 23.6628 kWh**
- Average annual production: 5588 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1676 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mosman Park
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mosman Park: 25.506 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 11.97 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 39.438 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 9314 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2794 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mosman Park
Solar installations in Mosman Park, WA, 6012
There are 364 solar PV installations in Mosman Park's postcode, 6012, totaling 1123.54 kW of capacity. The 6012 postcode accounts for 0.024% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mosman Park area.
The average system size in Mosman Park is 3.09kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mosman Park's postcode area are generating an average of 6011 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $54098 monthly and $658198 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 6012 postcode is enough to fully power 312 Australian homes.
Mosman Park solar carbon offset
System owners in Mosman Park's postcode are collectively avoiding 2194 tonnes (coal fired power) or 878 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 315 - 788 cars off Mosman Park's roads.
Mosman Park, Western Australia regional boundaries
Other related Mosman Park information
Mosman Park's coordinates are -32.00697,115.762258 and its weather station is located at Perth City. Perth City weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mosman Park: 5.35 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.26 kPa
- Humidity: 64.41%
- Air temperature: 18.33 degrees C
- Earth temperature:20.66 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mosman Park
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mosman Park households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mosman Park and the Cottesloe - Claremont region. For more WA solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Western Australia or call our Mosman Park hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mosman Park
Join Mosman Park's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mosman Park and the Cottesloe - Claremont region. Call our Western Australia team on 133-SUN for more information.