Solar Power In Moss Vale, NSW, 2577
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Moss Vale (postcode: 2577) and the Southern Highlands region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Moss Vale not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Moss Vale
New South Wales, 2577
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Moss Vale , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Southern Highlands region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Moss Vale's solar energy resources
On average, Moss Vale receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.29 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Moss Vale should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 19° to 29° and the optimal angle is 24°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Moss Vale
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Moss Vale and is based on components well suited to Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moss Vale: 6.1344 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2022 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.0288 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2240 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $672 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Moss Vale
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moss Vale: 12.2688 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.4044 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.0576 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4481 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1344 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Moss Vale
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moss Vale: 20.448 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.674 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 30.096 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7469 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2240 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Moss Vale
Solar installations in Moss Vale, NSW, 2577
There are 941 solar PV installations in Moss Vale's postcode, 2577, totaling 3440.68 kW of capacity. The 2577 postcode accounts for 0.062% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Moss Vale area.
The average system size in Moss Vale is 3.66kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Moss Vale's postcode area are generating an average of 14761 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $132845 monthly and $1616277 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2577 postcode is enough to fully power 956 Australian homes.
Moss Vale solar carbon offset
System owners in Moss Vale's postcode are collectively avoiding 5388 tonnes (coal fired power) or 2155 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 774 - 1934 cars off Moss Vale's roads.
Moss Vale, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Moss Vale information
Moss Vale's coordinates are -34.547608,150.373096 and its weather station is located at Nowra (Aus-Navy). Nowra (Aus-Navy) weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Moss Vale: 4.29 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.40 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.10 kPa
- Humidity: 74.38%
- Air temperature: 15.92 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.32 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Moss Vale
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Moss Vale households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Moss Vale and the Southern Highlands region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Moss Vale hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Moss Vale
Join Moss Vale's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Moss Vale and the Southern Highlands region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.