Solar Power In Mossiface, VIC, 3885
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Victoria, including Mossiface (postcode: 3885) and the Gippsland - East region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout VIC.
Mossiface not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mossiface
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mossiface , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Gippsland - East region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Victoria team on 133-SUN.
Mossiface's solar energy resources
On average, Mossiface receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.04 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mossiface should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 22° to 32° and the optimal angle is 27°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mossiface
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mossiface and is based on components well suited to Latrobe - Gippsland area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossiface: 5.778 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 2.5758 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.7534 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2110 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $633 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mossiface
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossiface: 11.556 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 5.1516 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.5068 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4220 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1266 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mossiface
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossiface: 19.26 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 8.586 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 29.178 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7033 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2110 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mossiface
Solar installations in Mossiface, VIC, 3885
There are 223 solar PV installations in Mossiface's postcode, 3885, totaling 730.73 kW of capacity. The 3885 postcode accounts for 0.015% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mossiface area.
The average system size in Mossiface is 3.28kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mossiface's postcode area are generating an average of 2952 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $26569 monthly and $323260 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 3885 postcode is enough to fully power 203 Australian homes.
Mossiface solar carbon offset
System owners in Mossiface's postcode are collectively avoiding 1078 tonnes (coal fired power) or 431 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 155 - 387 cars off Mossiface's roads.
Mossiface, Victoria regional boundaries
Other related Mossiface information
Mossiface's coordinates are -37.742867,147.816491 and its weather station is located at Bairnsdale. Bairnsdale weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mossiface: 4.04 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 3.83 m/s
- Air pressure: 97.15 kPa
- Humidity: 62.34%
- Air temperature: 13.64 degrees C
- Earth temperature:13.59 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mossiface
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mossiface households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mossiface and the Gippsland - East region. For more VIC solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Victoria or call our Mossiface hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mossiface
Join Mossiface's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mossiface and the Gippsland - East region. Call our Victoria team on 133-SUN for more information.