Solar Power In Mossy Point, NSW, 2537
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in New South Wales, including Mossy Point (postcode: 2537) and the South Coast region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NSW.
Mossy Point not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Mossy Point
New South Wales, 2537
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Mossy Point , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the South Coast region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly New South Wales team on 133-SUN.
Mossy Point's solar energy resources
On average, Mossy Point receives solar irradiation levels of around 4.27 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Mossy Point should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 20° to 30° and the optimal angle is 25°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Mossy Point
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Mossy Point and is based on components well suited to Capital Region area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossy Point: 6.1074 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 3.2616 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 8.667 kWh**
- Average annual output: 2230 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $669 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Mossy Point
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossy Point: 12.2148 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 6.5232 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 17.334 kWh**
- Average annual production: 4460 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1338 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Mossy Point
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Mossy Point: 20.358 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 10.872 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 28.89 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 7434 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $2230 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Mossy Point
Solar installations in Mossy Point, NSW, 2537
There are 987 solar PV installations in Mossy Point's postcode, 2537, totaling 2881.15 kW of capacity. The 2537 postcode accounts for 0.065% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Mossy Point area.
The average system size in Mossy Point is 2.92kW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Mossy Point's postcode area are generating an average of 12303 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $110723 monthly and $1347125 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 2537 postcode is enough to fully power 800 Australian homes.
Mossy Point solar carbon offset
System owners in Mossy Point's postcode are collectively avoiding 4490 tonnes (coal fired power) or 1796 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 645 - 1612 cars off Mossy Point's roads.
Mossy Point, New South Wales regional boundaries
Other related Mossy Point information
Mossy Point's coordinates are -35.837391,150.175923 and its weather station is located at Moruya Heads. Moruya Heads weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Mossy Point: 4.27 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.30 m/s
- Air pressure: 98.81 kPa
- Humidity: 75.37%
- Air temperature: 15.82 degrees C
- Earth temperature:17.01 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Mossy Point
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Mossy Point households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Mossy Point and the South Coast region. For more NSW solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in New South Wales or call our Mossy Point hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Mossy Point
Join Mossy Point's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Mossy Point and the South Coast region. Call our New South Wales team on 133-SUN for more information.