Solar Power In Moulden, NT, 830
Energy Matters installs quality solar panels and battery systems in Northern Territory, including Moulden (postcode: 830) and the Palmerston region - we have a large network of accredited solar installers throughout NT.
Moulden not your location? Search for your own town, city or suburb
Installing solar in Moulden
Northern Territory, 830
The following details estimate output for systems installed in Moulden , plus other useful solar power related information and statistics relevant to the Palmerston region. For expert advice on a system to suit your needs, including battery storage options, call our friendly Northern Territory team on 133-SUN.
Moulden's solar energy resources
On average, Moulden receives solar irradiation levels of around 5.75 kilowatt hours per square metre daily. Ideally, solar panels installed in Moulden should face a Northerly direction. Acceptable panel angle range is 0° to 7° and the optimal angle is 2°. On typical rooftop PV installations, actual installation angle will be determined by roof inclination.
Estimated system performance in Moulden
This information applies to north facing and unshaded solar power systems installed in Moulden and is based on components well suited to Darwin area conditions.
1.59kW (6 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moulden: 8.2242 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) output: 7.1928 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) output: 9.4824 kWh**
- Average annual output: 3003 kWh**
- Annual electricity value: $900 **
- Get a quote for a system installed in Moulden
3.18kW (12 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moulden: 16.4484 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) production: 14.3856 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) production: 18.9648 kWh**
- Average annual production: 6006 kWh**
- Estimated annual electricity value: $1801 **
- Get online quote for a system installed in Moulden
5.3kW (20 x 265 Watt solar panels)
- Average daily system output in Moulden: 27.414 kWh**
- Minimum daily (monthly average) system output: 23.976 kWh**
- Maximum daily (monthly average) solar output: 31.608 kWh**
- Average annual output of this system: 10011 kWh**
- Approximate value of this electricity annually: $3003 **
- Get a solar quote for a system installed in Moulden
Solar installations in Moulden, NT, 830
There are solar PV installations in Moulden's postcode, 830, totaling kW of capacity. The 830 postcode accounts for 0% of all the solar installations in Australia.
The map below shows installations Energy Matters and its parent company has performed in the Moulden area.
The average system size in Moulden is NANkW and the Australian average is 3.15kW.
System owners in Moulden's postcode area are generating an average of 0 kWh daily, saving them collectively approximately $0 monthly and $0 annually**. The electricity produced by arrays in the 830 postcode is enough to fully power 0 Australian homes.
Moulden solar carbon offset
System owners in Moulden's postcode are collectively avoiding 0 tonnes (coal fired power) or 0 tonnes (gas fired power) of carbon emissions each year; the equivalent of taking 0 - 0 cars off Moulden's roads.
Moulden, Northern Territory regional boundaries
Other related Moulden information
Moulden's coordinates are -12.510221,130.975812 and its weather station is located at Humpty Doo-MacMinns Lagoon. Humpty Doo-MacMinns Lagoon weather station reports the following average readings:
- Solar irradiation in Moulden: 5.75 kWh/sq m/day
- Wind speed: 4.49 m/s
- Air pressure: 100.12 kPa
- Humidity: 63.75%
- Air temperature: 26.68 degrees C
- Earth temperature:27.97 degrees C
** Notes on system performance in Moulden
Figures above are approximations only - e.g., the retail value of electricity for Moulden households is based on 30c per kilowatt hour.
Considering buying solar panels?
We have accredited installers servicing Moulden and the Palmerston region. For more NT solar power information, request a quick solar quote, view our current specials on fully installed solar power systems in Northern Territory or call our Moulden hotline on 133 SUN.
Home Battery Systems In Moulden
Join Moulden's energy storage revolution! We supply and install home battery storage and battery-ready solar panel systems in Moulden and the Palmerston region. Call our Northern Territory team on 133-SUN for more information.